Horseback Ride & Picnic in Redwood National Park
Ride off on a half-day horseback adventure that takes you on a tour through the Redwood National Park. Fuel the fun with a picnic lunch under the trees as you enjoy the natural beauty.
What You Will Do
- See the beauty of the Redwood National Park from your saddle with a four-hour tour
- Travel down tree-lined trails as you head deeper into the Redwoods for an up-close look at nature
- Make a pitstop half-way to enjoy a delicious picnic lunch under shady Redwood trees
- Hear stories from your professional guide that detail the history of the famous Redwood trees and what makes them so popular
- Four-hour guided horseback ride
- Lunch, snacks and drinks
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.