Guided Horseback Tour in Redwood National Park
Ride up a scenic mountain to a redwood forest where you experience the tallest trees found anywhere in the world. See the Redwood National Park without taking too much time out of your day with a first-rate tour.
What You Will Do
- Embark on a 90-minute guided horseback tour deep into the Redwood National Park
- Breathe in the clean, fresh air as you gaze out over the scenic, lush wildlife
- Experience and observe the tallest trees found throughout the world
- Learn from a local guide about the Coastal Redwoods and the rich history of the forest
- Enjoy riding a docile horse that is well-trained, calm, and friendly so you don't have to worry about needing experienced riding skills
- 1.5 hour horseback tour
Wear long pants, sweatshirt or coat, and close toed shoes.
- 50 Ratings
We had a great time. The horses are well cared for and trained. It’s an experience the whole family can enjoy. The trail guides are the best!
My family really enjoyed the ride. It was my kids first time riding horses and they were really helpful with them. The trail is beautiful.
Extremely happy with the tour. Kimberly was patient and nice to my youngest child that has never been on a horse. Guided her well! The tour was beautiful and informative. Will be coming back for sure AND posting about it on my blog!
What a great experience. Friendly, knowledgeable staff and sweet horses. Staff even took pictures of the ride and our experience and texted them to us the next day. Making this a yearly event for my niece! Great place.
Fun time. We loved being able to do a horseback ride amongst the Redwoods with our kids.
Very good tour. Highly recommended! Owner is very friendly!
We had a great time on our Goose Pen Tour. Great views. Very knowledgeable guides. The horses were calm and knew exactly what to do. Would definitely recommend Redwood Creek Buckarettes.
It was a super cool experience to ride in a redwood forest. Exotic for us with the western sadels and the nature. Nice and calm horses and excellent staff.
Our tour guide was awesome. She was very informative our the land and the trees. We were bummed we didn't buy the 4 hour tour. We will definitely be back!