Organic Farm Tour & Tasting in San Diego
Saunter through flowing farm fields full of organic, heirloom, and free range veggies on a USDA organic farm tour. Sample crisp produce and learn about the history, operations, and seasonality of a vibrant family owned and operated farm.
What You Will Do
- Tour the bountiful fields of San Diego's only urban and organic farm
- Hear about how sustainable and seasonal growing practices produce fresh and flavorful vegetables and fruits on a 90 minute organic farm tour
- Harvest and sample mouth watering heirloom varieties of fruits and veggies, including crisp carrots and juicy strawberries and tomatoes
- Pick your own sustainable and organic veggies to take home with you, and learn about succulent and healthy recipes that you can easily recreate at home
- Visit a flock of 500 pasture-raised hens that roam the fields and produce the freshest eggs
- Shop small and organic at a one-of-a-kind farm stand bursting with seasonal and delicious fruits and vegetables after the tour
- 90-minute interactive guided tour of a family operated farm
- Organic and fresh vegetables and fruits to take home
Please wear long pants, close-toed shoes, and bring a hat. Leashed dogs are allowed in The Grove welcome area only; dogs are not allowed to join tours or be in the fields for food safety reasons.
Free rescheduling options available.
- 111 Ratings