- Pedal away on a private bike tour that fits your schedule and pace so you can enjoy a memorable experience in rural New Jersey
- Make a number of stops at local farms to escape your daily routine on a trip through the countryside
- Travel back in time when you explore the Beechtree farm house, which dates from the 1800s and is still home to open-range cows, horses and goats
- Discover how food makes it away from the farm to your table as you enjoy delicious cuisine and organic produce
- Private tour guide
- Farm visits
- Picnic farm to table meal
Route can be customized. Free weekend parking at the start. There are food and drink options ,and restrooms at the start. Guide is prepared with first aid resources, bike repair tools and emergency water, and food.
Full refund with 72 hour notice. Half refund within 48 hours. Weather related cancellations are determined at the start of the tour. Participants meet at the planned start time and place. If there is precipitation, complete credit will be offered for a future tour. A full tour is considered complete when half the mileage is complete. Half credit applied for tours that end due to weather only, before the half way mile.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Scenic Vineyards Bike Tour in New Jersey
Get a little taste of Italy on your journey through the countryside when you stop at the Hopewell Valley Vineyard, a three generation Tuscan wine making winery. Have the choice of customizing your tour, or follow them on bike and, try unique and flavorsome wines.
Private Bike & Organic Farm Tour of Blue Moon Acres for Beginner Cyclists
Pedal through rolling farmlands on an invigorating, private bike tour through the scenic backroads of New Jersey. Head to one of the oldest organic farms in the state to learn about local produce and eat your fill of tasty treats.