- 25 Ratings
Oregon Inlet Plane Tour in Manteo
Take to the skies for a 40-minute flight where you marvel at the stunning landscapes of the Oregon Inlet and Outer Banks below you. Come aboard a Cessna 172 for a thrilling adventure full of unforgettable views.
What You Will Do
- Look below to spot all that the Outer Banks has to offer: Glimpse shipwrecks, sand dunes, endless beaches, and maritime forests
- Take off from the town of Manteo to soar above natural landmarks and historic attractions during a 45-minute flight
- See Jennette's Pier and the Nags Head Pier, plus plenty of shipwrecks and the Bodie Island Lighthouse,
- Come aboard a Cessna 172, which is perfectly designed for comfort with high wings and panoramic windows that give you views of the Oregon Inlet and Bonner Bridge
- 30-40 minute airplane tour
$35 charge for cancellations made within three hours for air tours and aerobatic rides. You may reschedule for free. No refunds for no-shows.
- 25 Ratings
The staff were all very professional & thorough throughout our experience. My daughter had a blast flying for the first time while getting to see parts of the OBX from an aerial aspect. Looking forward to taking one of the longer tours to see even more!