Orcas Wild Whale Watching & Environmental Learning in Anacortes
Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the San Juan and Canadian Gulf Islands to spot whales and learn about the ecosystem. Cruise over the dark-blue waters as you look out for all sorts of wildlife.
What You Will Do
- Start your excursion with a pre-tour educational chat with trained naturalists, who prepare you for this memorable experience
- Embark on a thrilling four- hour powerboat tour of the San Juan and Canadian Gulf Islands
- Talk with an on-board naturalist about what creates the unique ecosystems in the Salish Sea, from history to geology to invertebrate zoology to marine mammalogy and ornithology
- Spot whales, seals, sea lions, eagles, sea birds, and beautiful islands in every direction, plus look out for orcas
- Whale watching tour
- Admission to the museum and the available shuttle
- Guided boat tour
There is a 25% non-refundable deposit/cancellation fee. Your trip is transferable until 72 hours before your departure. No-shows will be charged in full. Outer Island Expeditions may cancel trips due to weather or unforeseen circumstances. If this happens, you will be refunded in full. If you do have to cancel within 72 hours of departure, you will be charged 100%, unless your tickets are able to be resold.