- 52 Ratings
Orange Beach Cat Boat Tour
Get set for a wild adventure over the turquoise waters of Orange Beach on board a Cat Boat, a compact boat made for two. Spot dolphins, enjoy the warm weather and more on a cruiser that sits super low to the water.
What You Will Do
- Hold on tight for a high-powered adventure over the calm waters of Orange Beach as you make the most of your day in the sun
- Come aboard your own Cat Boat, a two-person craft that sits close to the water and lets you see more of this tropical spot
- Follow your friendly guide, who's in their own boat, to seaside attractions found along the shore
- Bask in the warm sunlight and feel the breeze rustling through your hair while you spot vibrant wildlife
- 2 hour guided Cat Boat tour
- 15 minute boating lesson
Cat Boat seats two people. Sunscreen, hats and sunglasses and towels are recommended. Beach attire with water shoes, sandals or flip flops is appropriate. Light jacket is optional when the weather is below 75 degrees. Your guide will be driving his boat in front of you to keep you safe and point out the sights. A small dry storage area is on every boat to store valuables. You may also bring snacks, beverages and sandwiches; however, large beach bags or large coolers are not permitted.
Full refund for cancellations made at least 48 hours before scheduled tour. Tours will be rescheduled in the event of bad weather, determined by your Cat Boat Guide. You will receive a refund if rescheduling is not possible.
- 52 Ratings
Very nice, relaxing and scenic boat tour.
Kent was a great tour guide! He was very friendly and knows the area well. The boats are a blast! We even had an unexpected bonus of watching dolphins play in Terry Cove! Fun time on the water!
Fun and informative. Thanks!
The boats were so fun! Captain Kent was very informative and the watching the dolphins was a treat! I have to say when we are back in the area, we will certainly ride again!