Explore the backcountry of Salt Lake City on a one-hour horseback ride. Mount up on a majestic horse to trot through gorgeous landscapes, gazing out over the stunning scenery!
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head out to This Is the Place Heritage Park, a secluded spot known for its historic Old West charm
- Saddle up on a gentle horse trained to work with riders of all skills levels and ages
- Explore 450 acres during a one-hour adventure down winding trails: Breathe in the fresh mountain air and warm up in the bright sun
- Take in impressive views of green valleys, spanning miles and miles of trees and residential homes
- One-hour horseback ride
- Please wear long pants and closed-toe shoes.
- Guests are allowed to bring food and beverages into the Park. We also offer snacks and drinks at the Visitor Center, Brigham’s Donuts at the donut shop, drinks, and candy at the ZCMI candy shop, flavor burst ice cream cones at the Huntsman Saloon, and great grub at the Huntsman Grill. Vendor machines serving beverages are also found throughout the Park.
- Participants must be ages 8 and up. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- We strive to give our guests an “interactive, hands-on” experience. Guests can pet many of our animals. Please do not feed our animals, chase them or tease them. Be kind to them at all times.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Mar 10, 2023
Mar 6, 2023
Feb 28, 2023
Feb 27, 2023
Feb 27, 2023
Feb 19, 2023
Feb 13, 2023
Feb 8, 2023
Feb 6, 2023
Jan 10, 2023
Meeting location:  2601 Sunnyside Ave S
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year