One-Hour Private San Francisco Helicopter Tour
See the Bay Area from the sky on an hourlong helicopter tour. Depart from San Carlos and travel over San Francisco, flying high over the city's waterfront and experiencing unique panoramic views.
What You Will Do
- Get breathtaking views of the Bay Area and cover more than 40 miles as you fly high above the region's top landmarks, including the Transamerica Pyramid and AT&T Park
- Experience the beauty of the bay from the skies as your pilot takes you past San Francisco sights, as well as by Marin County to see its lush forests and nature preserves
- Soar high in the air for unparalleled views of the Bay Area with the guidance of a knowledgeable pilot, who shares stories of flying the San Francisco skies
- Enjoy a flight for one or invite friends and split the cost of this flat-rate helicopter ride
- Hourlong helicopter tour for up to three passengers
- Pilot and fuel
This one hour flight is available for $700 total Flat rate for the entire helicopter with three seats included. Single guests and couples are equally welcome. Please call operator approximately 1-2 hours in advance to check in and for weather updates. Please no food, beverages, or smoking allowed during the tour.
Flights may be cancelled or routes altered due to inclement weather.
- 52 Ratings
It was my first helicopter ride and it was very interesting. You can see much more from the air going 120 miles an hour. It was amazing to see Oakland, the Bay Bridge, SF high rise buildings, whales jumping in Half Moon Bay, natural sand tunnels caved out of ocean waves and huge mansions in what appeared to be endless forests.