- 8 Ratings
1-Hour Private Windsurf Lesson in Middletown
Master the basics of windsurfing with an hour-long private lesson right on the water. Have a blast as you see what you can do with the wind pushing you along for a wild ride.
What You Will Do
- Jump into the salty surf to practice the fundamentals of windsurfing and learn how to stay safe on the water
- Have the time of your life with this thrilling sport that combines the maneuverability of surfing with the speed of sailing
- Take advantage of an instructor with years of experience and a deep passion for the sport to learn from the best
- Get a hands-on lesson when you splash around in the refreshing waters that lie off of the shores of Rhode Island
- One-hour windsurfing lesson
- 8 Ratings
Pete was a great teacher! He walked you through step by step to get a good ride going. Definitely want to go back for another lesson and then maybe rent one for the day...
Instructor was really patient and even though we had poor wind conditions we were able to get some good learning in. Very excited to continue learning.
My family (two adults and two kids) had three lessons with Pete. We had a great time and felt that we learned quite a bit. Pete is very knowledgeable and helpful and he will come to rescue you if you are unable to make it on our own back to the beach. Parents should know that kids under 10 may find windsurfing quite challenging, even with the smaller sails, as controlling the sail, and in particular lifting it from the water, requires upper body strength that kids at that age may lack.
Pete was gave my daughter just the right gear and instruction for her first time lesson. Could not have gone better!! Now I may have to book a lesson for my other daughter.