- 8 Ratings
One-Hour Kayaking Tour in the King William District of San Antonio
Paddle back in time on a guided kayaking tour of historic Kings William's District in San Antonio. Get a glimse of the local wildlife and scenery, as well as the impressive 19th century architecture that still stands, as you glide down the river.
What You Will Do
- Coast down the San Antonio River as the gentle current pulls you along and a brisk breeze blows at your back
- Look over the surrounding banks to gaze at the historic architecture of the King William District, which preserves a 19th century flair
- Learn about the history of the area and hear personal stories from a true local, who is also a a certified kayak instructor
- See historic homes, some of which have been restored to showcase their original beauty and others which have been transformed into quaint cafes
- Enjoy complimentary shuttle service for pick-up and drop-off where you need to be
- One-hour kayak tour with guide
- All equipment, including kayaks, paddles and life jackets
- Shuttle service
- 8 Ratings
Both guides were fantastic, very helpful and made for a super fun night! The tour spot was easy to find, great history about San Antonio and the river along the way and some good photo ops. Thanks!
Beautiful views throughout!
It was my first time kayaking and it was really fun!
My son and I came and had a great time. The staff was friendly and helpful.