Saddle up for a memorable horseback ride down the sandy beaches of Amelia Island. Enjoy the incredible views as you trot along with a traditional Tennessee Walking Horse, and discover why its known as the Cadillac of horse rides.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Get a quick lesson from your guide in horse handling, to ensure the best experience
- Ride down 13 miles of sparkling sandy beaches with views of a sail-boat spotted horizon
- Enjoy all of Amelia Island—part of a chain of barrier islands, this modern day paradise is know for luxury resorts, golf courses, and captivating beaches
- Let your guide pair to you the perfect horse for your level of experience, then rest easy as they take you on this incredible tour, making sure it all goes smoothly
- Guided horseback tour of Amelia Island
Please wear long pants and closed toe shoes for riding.
Dec 23, 2019
Stan was an excellent wrangler and guide. My wife and I were joined by one other couple when we arrived. The small group made the ride more personal. All the stock were well groomed and well behaved.
Dec 3, 2019
Wonderful experience I’m not s horse rider and with Stand instructions pre horse ride I did great!
Nov 25, 2019
We were very satisfied with our hour trail ride. The tour guide was amazing and everything went smooth sailing.
Meeting location:  Peters Point Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year