Explore the natural beauty of Texas with a one-hour horseback riding adventure. Head to a nearby lake during evening hours to bask in the cool weather and brisk breeze.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on an evening horseback adventure through the backcountry of Texas
- Master the basics of riding a horse with quick and easy instructions from a friendly guide
- Explore different trails that lead along creek beds and through grassy hills
- See some of the area’s local wildlife up-close, including rabbits, armadillos, and possibly bobcats
- Guided evening horseback ride
- Hard sole tennis shoes at least are required (boots preferred). Jeans preferred.
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- No one under the age of three allowed.
- No smoking on the trails.
- Maxmium weight per rider: 230 lbs.
- Each rider must have a waiver signed. Minors must have waiver signed by a parent.
- Hats can be worn but must have a string to secure to your head.
- Please no jumping off the horses without assistance.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
May 16, 2022
May 11, 2022
I ordered the Groupon to go on a 1 hr trail ride (I should’ve read the cancellation or late policy) but I called and ask if I could come late the lady told me that my ride would just be cut short and then another called and asked if How long I would be because she didn’t want to hold the other people up which was understandable and told me to reschedule then when I tried to reschedule the lady over the phone told me the only way she would reschedule me if I paid an additional $75 if not my money was just wasted with a really nasty so I basically wasted $60 because I was late due to traffic so I wouldn’t recommend because of poor customer service and it really sucks because I really was looking forward to doing the trail ride 🤷🏽♀️
May 5, 2022
Apr 28, 2022
Apr 23, 2022
Apr 20, 2022
I will never forget such an amazing experience with my kids. We had Alexis and she was great. We hope to be back soon!
Apr 13, 2022
Mar 28, 2022
The lady that lead the group who wasn’t typically the group leader because the woman broke a leg, took some pictures and said she would send them to us but never did. I’ve asked twice via text message and no one reply.
Mar 27, 2022
Mar 15, 2022
Meeting location:  5900 Rocky Creek Park Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year