Explore the natural beauty of Texas with a one-hour horseback riding adventure. Head to a nearby lake during evening hours to bask in the cool weather and brisk breeze.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on an evening horseback adventure through the backcountry of Texas
- Master the basics of riding a horse with quick and easy instructions from a friendly guide
- Explore different trails that lead along creek beds and through grassy hills
- See some of the area’s local wildlife up-close, including rabbits, armadillos, and possibly bobcats
- Guided evening horseback ride
- Hard sole tennis shoes at least are required (boots preferred). Jeans preferred.
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- No one under the age of three allowed.
- No smoking on the trails.
- Maxmium weight per rider: 230 lbs.
- Each rider must have a waiver signed. Minors must have waiver signed by a parent.
- Hats can be worn but must have a string to secure to your head.
- Please no jumping off the horses without assistance.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Jan 27, 2023
Jan 17, 2023
Jan 16, 2023
Jan 14, 2023
Jan 9, 2023
Dec 31, 2022
Dec 28, 2022
Dec 26, 2022
Dec 19, 2022
Dec 6, 2022
Meeting location:  5900 Rocky Creek Park Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year