Explore the natural beauty of Texas with a one-hour horseback riding adventure. Head to a nearby lake during evening hours to bask in the cool weather and brisk breeze.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on an evening horseback adventure through the backcountry of Texas
- Master the basics of riding a horse with quick and easy instructions from a friendly guide
- Explore different trails that lead along creek beds and through grassy hills
- See some of the area’s local wildlife up-close, including rabbits, armadillos, and possibly bobcats
- Guided evening horseback ride
- Hard sole tennis shoes at least are required (boots preferred). Jeans preferred.
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- No one under the age of three allowed.
- No smoking on the trails.
- Maxmium weight per rider: 230 lbs.
- Each rider must have a waiver signed. Minors must have waiver signed by a parent.
- Hats can be worn but must have a string to secure to your head.
- Please no jumping off the horses without assistance.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Meeting location:  5900 Rocky Creek Park Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year