In this escape room, you’ll step inside Dr. Samuel Wigginton’s lab, where he was developing technology to stop an alien invasion! It’s up to your team to complete the puzzles, riddles, and locks using clues, hint, and strategy to complete what he started or Earth is doomed!
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy one hour of puzzle-solving pleasure
- Puzzles, riddles, and locks using clues, hint, and strategy to unlock the escape room
- Work on team-building skills with your group to solve the mystery
- Delicious drink and dining options
- One hour escape room
- Please arrive 10-15 mins before your time to sign waivers and get checked in
- If you are not here when the Escape Room begins, you will either lose minutes in your time in the room or may have the option to re-book for another time if that is available
- Recommended ages are 13 years and older
- Minors must be accompanied by a guardian
- After 9pm, guests must be 18+ to remain at the facility
- We don’t permit disruptive profanity or vulgar threatening language
- We don’t allow running, horseplay, disorderly conduct of any nature, or excessive loitering
- No firearms or weapons
- There are no refunds for cancellations
Mar 29, 2023
We had a great game-master working this past Sunday around 6:30pm. Our party had such a good time and the environment was very welcoming.
Mar 21, 2023
overall it was”ok. Room was worn down and could definitely use some updating. There were a few neat features but for an intermediate room it was pretty easy to solve( 30minutes) .
Mar 7, 2023
The professional explaining the escape room seemed in a hurry and didn't explain anything before she left. The rooms were very small and barely fit the 6 of us even though it said it fit a party of 8. We all expected more when we got the second door open to the 3rd room but only 2 people could fit in. It ended there abruptly and we didn't even know we finished till the professional came back in and said we were done. It was much shorter and easier than we expected when we picked intermediate. Some props in the room were broken including the door to the second room. We could have gone right through that door if we had chosen to. Overall, pretty dissatisfied with the experience.
Mar 7, 2023
Feb 12, 2023
Made kids happy
Feb 6, 2023
Jan 30, 2023
The room and overall story was fun. It was a little disappointing that some parts of the room were broken, which took away from the experience. The video at the beginning was extremely hard to understand, but it was a nice touch to the story. Just need better speakers for the monitor. Additionally, the numbers on the books were very faded and hard to read. I would recommend the escape room to a friend, but it needs to be maintained better.
Jan 6, 2023
Dec 19, 2022
Dec 18, 2022
Meeting location:  3750 Bay Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year