We're excited to help you complete your booking with Strawberry Tours.
One-Day Tour of London in Spanish
Spend the day exploring the best of London on a guided tour in Spanish that makes the most of your time here. Discover the history of this great city as you stroll by ancient palaces, massive buildings and legendary statues.
What You Will Do
- Spend the morning exploring the City of Westminster, the place where political power has been held for the last 700 years
- Watch the soldiers of the Queen’s Guard marching in bearskin hats, while a band plays 19th-century military marches
- Check out Buckingham Palace, where the Queen resides, and St. James’ Palace, built by Henry the VIII for his second wife, Anne Bolene
- Hear all of the Royal gossip and learn the history of the most popular Royal Family in the world
- Stroll to the houses of Parliament and see where real power resides as you take your picture in front of Big Ben
- Full-day guided walking tour in Spanish
Londres, Reino Unido
Select Date & Time