Are you a fun-loving group, adventure guru, or laid-back family in search of what more the Bahamas has to offer than just sun, sand, sea, and mega-resorts? Learn the history and culture of multiple sites throughout the island, such as Jaws Beach and Clifton Heritage site, with expert guides by your side every step of the way. Explore the history and discover some other hidden gems that you never knew existed along the way!
- With a tour guide at Clifton Heritage, you will learn about the last remaining loyalist plantation from the slave trade era during the 1800s
- You’ll briefly visit Jaws Beach, whose namesake was taken from the movie title Jaws which was actually shot on-site
- Venture into and learn about The Caves - caves that have been around since the 1700s and home to nocturnal animals
- Also, you’ll visit sites such as Pompey Museum, Queens Staircase, Mount Fitzwilliam, Rawson Square, and Hillside Gallery
- One complimentary bottle of water per customer.
- Admission to Clifton Heritage Park (all other stops during the tour are optional and are subject to Antiquities & Moments admission cost)
- This tour is approximately 3.5 hrs long
- All waivers must be signed and completed before the tour commences.
- All guests should follow the instruction guidelines given by your tour guide.
- No rude behavior will be tolerated.
- Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 24 hours notice of cancellation
- Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in the case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances
- No-shows will be charged the full price
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Just A Lil' Bit Sightseeing Tour
Experience bits of our Bahamian culture with our certified tour guides, on this authentically, historical, and cultural Bahamian tour. Visit places where you can become acclimated to the environment and dynamically involved with our friends from various establishments, as we tour throughout the city and Ova Da’ Hill of downtown Nassau.
Duration:  1hr 45mins - 2hrs
On-Demand Chauffeur Services
This service is offered to individuals that are interested in acquiring a for-hire chauffeur on an hourly basis, namely, travelers that want to do their grocery shopping after disembarking before arriving at their destination, dinner arrangements, etc.
Roundtrip Airport Transfers
This is a private scheduled service that we provide to visiting guests. No other individuals will be accompanied in your transfer other than what is included on your booking manifest at the time of your of booking.
We’re a private charter tour operator!
You’re Our Priority!
This trip takes 30 minutes - 1 Hour
Duration:  30mins - 1hr
Ova Da' Hill Walking Tour
On this walking tour, guests will walk through the city of Nassau, with Downtown Bay Street being the primary focus, with a few adjacent streets filled with other landmarks are located. Your guide will provide the history of the first settlers of The Bahamas, the Parliamentary System, and Pompey Museum, Sir. Milo Butler, and Sir Lynden Pindling. Along the way, you’ll visit places John Watling’s Distillery, Government House, Tasty Teas Bahamas, and more!
Private Chauffeur Charter Services
Want to request a chauffeur for a day rather than an hour to take care of your transportation needs, errands, business meeting, luncheons? Then this service is for you! Our chauffeurs are service driven and provide exceptional quality care.