Spend your Saturday exploring the craft beer world of Omaha. Get a tour of three unique breweries where you'll try a wide variety of brews and learn all about the local industry from your friendly guide.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take a tour of some of the top breweries in Omaha, a city with a quickly expanding craft beer scene and a rich history of Midwestern culinary treasures
- Start your tour at the Brickway Brewing and Distillery where first-rate tasting rooms let you enjoy outstanding beers and whiskies in comfort
- Take a ride over to the Nebraska Brewery: a distinctive alehouse that prides itself on a cultivated industrial feel where the beers are barrel-aged
- Finish your tour at the Farnam House Brewing Company for a sampling of European style beers and locally-made food that go together perfectly
- Learn all about the brewing process from your passionate guides
- Flight of four, 4 oz pours at each brewery
- Brewery tour
- Water and snacks
Guests must be 21+ to drink. Riders must check in 15 minutes prior to starting the tour.
24 hour notice
Apr 1, 2019
My wife and I had a great time. Enjoyed the company of the tour guide as well as others on the tour. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to get out and explore some of Omaha’s Breweries.
Mar 14, 2017
This was a great tour. Fun, interesting, and enjoyable. Highly recommend to anyone!
Mar 14, 2017
It was a terrific outing for a family of adults. We celebrated our daughter's 23rd birthday and had a blast meeting new people and sharing the experience together.
Meeting location:  1116 Jackson St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year