- 8 Ratings
Omaha Saturday Brewery Tour
Spend your Saturday exploring the craft beer world of Omaha. Get a tour of three unique breweries where you'll try a wide variety of brews and learn all about the local industry from your friendly guide.
What You Will Do
- Take a tour of some of the top breweries in Omaha, a city with a quickly expanding craft beer scene and a rich history of Midwestern culinary treasures
- Start your tour at the Brickway Brewing and Distillery where first-rate tasting rooms let you enjoy outstanding beers and whiskies in comfort
- Take a ride over to the Nebraska Brewery: a distinctive alehouse that prides itself on a cultivated industrial feel where the beers are barrel-aged
- Finish your tour at the Farnam House Brewing Company for a sampling of European style beers and locally-made food that go together perfectly
- Learn all about the brewing process from your passionate guides
- Flight of four, 4 oz pours at each brewery
- Brewery tour
- Water and snacks
Guests must be 21+ to drink. Riders must check in 15 minutes prior to starting the tour.
24 hour notice
- 8 Ratings
This was a great tour. Fun, interesting, and enjoyable. Highly recommend to anyone!
It was a terrific outing for a family of adults. We celebrated our daughter's 23rd birthday and had a blast meeting new people and sharing the experience together.