Tap into your inner beer lover with this bus tour of the best breweries in Omaha. Learn about the brewing process and sample a variety of tasty ales, lagers, and more.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take a tour of some of the top breweries in Omaha, a city with a quickly expanding craft beer scene and a rich history of Midwestern treasures, from tasty barbecue to classic stockyards
- Start your tour at Infusion Brewing Company: an old-fashioned butcher’s shop that’s been renovated into a brewery full of tasty suds that you’ll get to try
- Head next to the Lucky Bucket Brewing Co where you’ll take a swig of the famous Pre-Prohibition style lager that packs a punch
- Finish at the Benson Brewery where a 1910s movie theater has been converted into one of the most popular microbreweries around—taste artisanal blends paired with home-made food
- Learn all about the brewing process from your passionate guides
- Flight of four, 4 oz pours at each brewery
- Brewery tour
- Water and snacks
Guests must be 21+ to drink. Riders must check in 15 minutes prior to starting the tour.
Sep 4, 2017
Fun time! Good beer! What else do you need?
Aug 14, 2017
We had so much fun on this tour, I would highly recommend!
May 23, 2017
This tour was amazing! We had alot of fun and really enjoyed being able to take a your of Infusion Brewery while they were actually brewing beer! Definitely will recommend this tour to friends.
Meeting location:  6115 Maple St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year