- 9 Ratings
Omaha Beer Lover's Brewery Tour
Tap into your inner beer lover with this bus tour of the best breweries in Omaha. Learn about the brewing process and sample a variety of tasty ales, lagers, and more.
What You Will Do
- Take a tour of some of the top breweries in Omaha, a city with a quickly expanding craft beer scene and a rich history of Midwestern treasures, from tasty barbecue to classic stockyards
- Start your tour at Infusion Brewing Company: an old-fashioned butcher's shop that's been renovated into a brewery full of tasty suds that you'll get to try
- Head next to the Lucky Bucket Brewing Co where you'll take a swig of the famous Pre-Prohibition style lager that packs a punch
- Finish at the Benson Brewery where a 1910s movie theater has been converted into one of the most popular microbreweries around—taste artisanal blends paired with home-made food
- Learn all about the brewing process from your passionate guides
- Flight of four, 4 oz pours at each brewery
- Brewery tour
- Water and snacks
Guests must be 21+ to drink. Riders must check in 15 minutes prior to starting the tour.
- 9 Ratings
Fun time! Good beer! What else do you need?
We had so much fun on this tour, I would highly recommend!