- 9 Ratings
Mystery Valley Guided Tour in Monument Valley
Set off on a journey to visit some of Mother's Nature best-kept secrets in Mystery Valley. Explore the secluded Mitchell Mesa on a hike to remote areas as you see the ancient living quarters of the Anasazi people.
What You Will Do
- Gaze out at the dusty-red beauty of Mystery Valley, home to desert flora and fauna, as well as natural monuments formed from years of erosion
- Hear fascinating stories from your guide about the area and the Anasazi people, who once called this region home
- Listen to a soft melody played by your guide on the instrument of your choosing, which sets the scene as you devour the setting with your senses
- Explore Wetherill Mesa: Natural rock formations and arches dot this unique landscape
- Three and a half hour guided tour
- Bottled water
Please wear comfortable shoes and attire as weather is known to change throughout the day.
- 9 Ratings
Harry and Don were very special people. This tour was one surprise right after the other. It exceeded my expectations and wildest dreams. I will never forget it!
Our guide Derick was fantastic, has a brougth knowlege of the history and took time for our interests. I would fully recommend the tour and hope that it will not become a mass touristic route which will destroy this amazing area. It has to be treated with respect and this was what Derick showed and gave us on our way. Kind regards Anton
We had a tour to Mystery Valley with Derick as our guide. Derick was very knowledgeable and was great with all our questions, we even watched a documentary he recommended after the tour. After the tour, I felt like I understood not only more about Mystery Valley, but about the Navajo people as a whole. We'd certainly recommend Dineh Bekeyah tours!
We had a wonderful tour with Harry. We loved taking the 'back route' into Mystery Valley, and Harry was a very informative and thoughtful guide. My three-year old daughter also took a real liking to him, when we were done she asked if maybe he could babysit her some time. :)