Monument Valley Photography Tour
Discover the striking beauty of Monument Valley on an exclusive photography tour. Take in picturesque views of this area as you snap amazing shots.
What You Will Do
- Spot some of the wild creatures that roam this charming park, including coyotes, foxes, and badgers
- Make your journey unforgettable when you travel on a 4x4 along roads not found on public maps
- Use your time wisely, customizing your tour by selecting the stops you want to make
- Get expert advice from photography guides, who have over 20 years of experience
- Head to scenic spots popular among professional photographers for shots you can show off
- Private photography tour
- Photography guide
- Ride in a 4x4 vehicle
- Ability to customize stops
- Bottled water
- Other beverages if requested
You may book tours at any time of the day between 5:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please call the operator if your booking requires night hours. You may request an open or enclosed 4x4 vehicle, and add-on up to 6 hours if the starting 3 hours is not enough time. Please bring your camera. Pets are welcome. Many plants may have sharp nettles, which may cause allergic reactions, or chemical itching or burns. It is recommended that you wear long pants. The ground in many areas may be slippery due to loose gravel, and/or extremely smooth surfaces. Please be cautious of the wild creatures that roam the park, including coyotes, foxes, badgers, stinging or biting insects, poisonous snakes and lizards. Tour is not wheelchair accessible. It is required that you present documents for professional recording devices from the Navajo Nation government and/or federal or state governments. Smoking is allowed away from tour vehicles, however, alcohol is illegal on the Navajo Nation. Children pay the full amount.
Tours run in all weather, including rain or wind. 80% refund for tours cancel after 48 hours till departure. All cancellations must be made two days (48 hours) before your tour.