- 24 Ratings
Half Day Photo Tour in Monument or Mystery Valley
Learn about the Anasazi Indians as you experience their ancient ruins on a half-day guided adventure at either Monument or Mystery Valley. This tour allows you to be in charge by getting a chance to choose where you want to explore!
What You Will Do
- Enjoy having the choice of heading out to Monument Valley or nearby Mystery Valley on a half-day guided adventure back into time
- Uncover ancient Anasazi dwellings, petroglyphs, and pictographs along with natural arches when you choose to visit Mystery Valley
- Learn about the Anasazi Indians, when they lived in the valley many years ago, and why they left
- Enjoy many extra photo opportunities if you choose to see Monument Valley, while also experiencing many other ruins the area has to offer
- Half day tour in Monument Valley or Mystery Valley
- Bottled water
Please do not wear contact lenses due to dust in the air, but do wear closed toe shoes. Tours are not recommend for people with back problems due to rough road conditions.
Cancellations are accepted only 24 hours prior to tour date.
- 24 Ratings
Our Driver Bernard was very friendly and knowing, showed us at every stop the good places to take fotos and explained a lot. He answered our questions and let us know a bit about the life in this area. We really enjoyed being with him and having a great time in a absolute wonderful landscape. Thank you very much!
Tulley, was an amazing guide. Very knowledgeable about unique places to photograph.
Carlos was a wonderful guide. Not only did he take us to some amazing sites for pictures, he was also a wealth of information on the history of the Navajo Nation. We highly recommend his tour.
Elliott was an excellent tour guide! And we were surprised and pleased to have an entire tour to ourselves. Elliott never rushed the tour and took the time to answer all our questions and point out everything. It was wonderful! Thank you so much!
Pleasant, informative and good photo sites