Okanagan Guided Wine Tour
Explore the Okanagan Valley, which produces a diverse range of wines due to the geographical differences in soil, temperature, sunlight hours and precipitation. Sip and sample gorgeous vintages.
What You Will Do
- Taste red wines in the warmer southern areas and enjoy white wines in the north where it is often a few degrees cooler
- Uncover the many flavours and varieties offered in Okanagan, making the most of an opportunity to try the distinctly different wines from this unique area
- Learn about the growing process and how the grapes are affected by the climate and soil
- Get a first-hand look at the processing areas to see how the wines are made, then enjoy a tasting of wines chosen by each winery
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Visit to five wineries
- Knowledgeable and friendly tour guide
- Air-conditioned luxury Mercedes bus
- Bottled water
Dress semi-casual. Belligerent guests will not be tolerated.
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your evening. Events cancelled within 14 days of scheduled event will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee. By submitting your credit card information, you are agreeing to the cancellation policy.
- 1 Rating