Stewart Trail Horse Ride in Point Reyes
Ride along the shady trails of Point Reyes on a well-tamed horse, for a relaxing and fun horseback tour. If you're new to horseback riding, this leisurely tour is ideal for you.
What You Will Do
- Head out on a 1 hour small group horseback ride along the crest of a small ridge to the shady wooded trail of Stewart Trail, one of Marin County's most scenic coastal trails
- Breathe in fresh seaside air and scents of fir, cedar, and California bay trees while checking out Point Reyes National Park
- Learn about the Northern California's history and wildlife from a local guide
- Trot along on a tame horse, ideal for young and inexperienced riders
- 1 Hour horseback tour of Stewart Trail with instructor
If you cancel the ride or reduce the rider count in the 3 hour time period prior to the ride departure, there will be a 50% cancellation fee. If some or all of the riders do not appear for the ride without proper notification, there will be a 100% cancellation fee.
- 46 Ratings