Private Stewart Trail Horse Riding Tour in Point Reyes
Experience a relaxing horseback ride along the crest of a small ridge to a shady wooded trail on a private tour. You'll roam along on a tame horse ideal for beginners, with a knowledgeable instructor to accompany you.
What You Will Do
- Head out on a 1 hour private horseback ride along the crest of a small ridge to the shady wooded trail of Stewart Trail, one of Marin County's most scenic coastal trails
- Breathe in fresh seaside air and scents of fir, cedar, and California bay trees while checking out Point Reyes National Park
- Learn about the Northern California's history and wildlife from a local guide
- Trot along on a tame horse, ideal for new riders
- 1 hour private Stewart Trail horseback riding tour
If you cancel the ride or reduce the rider count in the 3 hour time period prior to the ride departure, there will be a 50% cancellation fee. If some or all of the riders do not appear for the ride without proper notification, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
- 6 Ratings