Private Inverness Ridge Horse Riding Trail Tour in Point Reyes
See everything the Inverness Ridge has to offer without worrying about being in a big group. With a private tour, you get one-on-one attention that will allow for a more intimate horseback ride with a professional and help you discover the area's natural wildlife.
What You Will Do
- Horseback ride over the Inverness ridge at 1300 feet high during a private trail tour
- See the Olema valley while passing through the bay wood groves
- Witness moss covered Douglas fir trees
- Enjoy the birch and alder forest along Olema creek
- Private horse ride trail tour
If you cancel the ride or reduce the rider count in the 3-hr time period prior to the ride departure, there will be a 50% cancellation fee. If some or all of the riders do not appear for the ride without proper notification, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
- 21 Ratings