Private Glen Trail Horseback Tour in Point Reyes
Capture Point Reyes on horse, riding through shady forests of oak, Douglas fir, and huckleberry on a private horse ride trail. Your guide will be able to give you one-on-one attention and guide you through the wilderness to all the best spots.
What You Will Do
- See Point Reyes while horseback riding through woods of oak, Douglas fir and huckleberry on a private tour
- Discover 5 different types of ferns and other wildlife
- Witness panoramic views of the pacific coast and Drakes Bay
- Enjoy riding a well-tamed horse for a relaxing experience
- Private Glen Trail horse riding tour
If you cancel the ride or reduce the rider count in the 3-hr time period prior to the ride departure, there will be a 50% cancellation fee. If some or all of the riders do not appear for the ride without proper notification, there will be a 100% cancellation fee.
- 6 Ratings