Old Town Scottsdale Wine Walkabout
Explore the world of Arizona wine in elegant tasting rooms with fine vintages. Sample expertly crafted wines and learn about the evolving Arizona wine industry while enjoying delicious food pairings.
What You Will Do
- Meet with sommeliers and winemakers who provide presentations prepared especially for Sip and Savor Tours groups
- Begin at The House Brasserie, a historic and charming restaurant where you sample a flight of sparkling wine accompanied by delicious small bites
- Take part in the Le Nez du Vin, an interactive tasting experience at Lawrence Dunham Vineyards Gallery in a beautiful garden setting (weather permitting)—also with amazing food pairings
- Step into the Wine Club Member’s Lounge at Aridus Wine Company and enjoy an informative Wine & Flavor Pairing presentation
- Tastings and food pairings at three locations
- Venue presentations
- Venue gratuities
- The services of a local tour host
All tour participants must be 21 or over and bring a government-issued ID. Pets are not allowed on the tour.
The walking distance on the Wine Walkabout is approximately 1/2 mile. Wear comfortable shoes. Tours operate rain or shine. The tour will end in a different location from where it begins. It is highly recommended that if you consume alcohol you arrange for safe transportation after the tour. Please let us know while purchasing tickets if you or anyone in your party has a food allergy that we should know about and we will do our best to accommodate any dietary restrictions.
Tickets are non-refundable. In the event of extreme weather or if there are not enough participants to operate the tour, tickets are refunded in full.
- 32 Ratings
This was such a fun tour! The blind wine tasting was a really fun activity (and much more difficult than I could have ever guessed). I will definitely book this tour again when we have out of town guests come to visit.