Explore the tasty side of Old Town Albuquerque on a guided tour perfect for food lovers. Maneuver through restaurants and eateries with a friendly guide as you feast on favorite local dishes.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take a bite out of Old Town Albuquerque on a guided food tour where you enjoy lavish tastings at top restaurants
- Devour delectable dishes and sip innovative cocktails for a flavorful pairing at each stop
- Satisfy your sweet tooth when you sample a few desserts at shops known for their sugary treats
- Check out local landmarks along the way, including Old Town Plaza and The Hidden Chapel
- Guided food tour
- Tastings and drink pairings
Feb 6, 2020
Our tour guide, Nick, was very knowledgeable and friendly! The food at each of the restaurants was delicious and the staff very kind.
Jun 12, 2019
Our family of 6 thoroughly enjoyed the food, company and our guide, Nick. It was a great introduction to the food and culture of Albuquerque. Nick was very friendly and made the whole group feel at thome. He gave us the history of each food and their significance to the New Mexican culture. He answered all of our questions and gave us recommendations for the rest of our trip. We were also able to see a Fiesta which added to the experience. I highly recommend this tour. Thanks.
Meeting location:  303 Romero St NW
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year