Unwind and explore the hidden beauties of Sugar City, St. Kitts on our ATV adventure, riding through sugar cane paths, majestic mountains, and centuries-old ruins, including the famous Caribelle Batik, guided by knowledgeable experts
- Explore stunning St. Kitts through an all-terrain tour showcasing its beauty
- Unwind on the Caribbean beach during leisure time to beat the heat
- Adventure suitable for all riders, guided by friendly experts
- Experience majestic sea, mountain, and sugarcane vistas with knowledgeable guides
- All Round Transportation including beach stop and pick up
- Use of Safety Helmet and Goggles
- Safety Orientation Session
- Wear closed-toe shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Bring your camera and sunscreen.
- Don’t forget your beach towel.
- You must be 16 or older in order to drive.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult on the tour.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- If you have back, neck, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- If you have limited mobility, you should not take part.
We recommend guests contact us at 1- 869-663-0623 or email at [email protected] at least 12 hours before their tour or scheduled pick up time to cancel. We do offer refunds for all canceled tours made within this time frame.