Enjoy a culinary walk through Monterey on this three-hour food tour of Old Monterey. Accompanied by a guide, taste the different cultural influences that have made Monterey what it is today.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins - 3hrs 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Meet your guide at the Historic Custom House and embark upon your epicurean exploration of Monterey
- Venture to Alvarado Street and the hidden gems of downtown Monterey’s back streets where locals dine
- Enjoy dishes from traditional Indian or Greek cuisine to local cider and pasta in a gastropub to deep dish pizza
- Visit an artisan ice cream shop, sample handcrafted Ice cream while visiting the kitchen
-Continue past many historic buildings in Monterey including a couple of California’s firsts
- Sip local wine and savor delicious local cheese while you browse the art of 30 local artists
- Bid your guide and group farewell but feel free to remain in the gallery after the tour concludes
- Guided food tour
- All food, beverages and gratuities at each stop
- All ages and fitness levels are welcome
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes, dress in layers as the Monterey Bay is known for its unique microclimates
- Wheel-chair accessible
- No pets allowed
- Must be 21 or older to enjoy alcoholic beverages
- Must complete a liability waiver
- Full-priced tickets must be purchased in advance for all those four and older attending even if they will not be tasting
Nov 11, 2019
Our tour lead, Greg, was engaging and knowledgeable, and we visited some new places we, as locals, had been unaware of. A wonderful way to spend a morning. Thanks!
Oct 28, 2019
Great tour guide and the tour gave us a look at parts of the city we wouldn’t have made it to on our own.
Aug 26, 2019
There was no there" there. Very limited "tour" talk explaining uninteresting facts about Monterey with no unifying theme. Not tied in to the food. . We sampled food and while it was delicious, there is no one unifying theme here other than walking around a town center atmosphere with food samples like scones, condiments, East Indian food, small glass on wine, something I could have done at home.
Meeting location:  1 Custom House Plaza
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year