Enjoy a culinary walk through Monterey on this three-hour food tour of Old Monterey. Accompanied by a guide, taste the different cultural influences that have made Monterey what it is today.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins - 3hrs 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Meet your guide at the Historic Custom House and embark upon your epicurean exploration of Monterey
- Venture to Alvarado Street and the hidden gems of downtown Monterey’s back streets where locals dine
- Enjoy dishes from traditional Indian or Greek cuisine to local cider and pasta in a gastropub to deep dish pizza
Visit an artisan ice cream shop, sample handcrafted Ice cream while visiting the kitchen
-Continue past many historic buildings in Monterey including a couple of California’s firsts
- Sip local wine and savor delicious local cheese while you browse the art of 30 local artists
- Bid your guide and group farewell but feel free to remain in the gallery after the tour concludes
- Guided food tour
- All food, beverages and gratuities at each stop
- All ages and fitness levels are welcome
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes, dress in layers as the Monterey Bay is known for its unique microclimates
- Wheel-chair accessible
- No pets allowed
- Must be 21 or older to enjoy alcoholic beverages
- Must complete a liability waiver
- Full-priced tickets must be purchased in advance for all those four and older attending even if they will not be tasting
Aug 16, 2020
Extremely personable guide who shared a lot of history and fun facts about Monterey. Food choices and portions were perfect. Made our group feel special and important.
Aug 10, 2020
I would have given a 5 star review except we had to wait a long time to get our bikes even though we had reserved them a week in advance. When we finally got someone to acknowledge us they said they would be right back but began to help another party who came in after we did. We were on a tight time schedule so it was a bit frustrating. Overall the bike trip was very enjoyable and the bikes were in good condition.
Mar 11, 2020
Our tour guide Lance made the experience even better than we expected. He was very personable and enjoyable. The food and tour was great. Would definitely recommend it.
Meeting location:  1 Custom House Plaza
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year