- 6 Ratings
Old Man River Horse Carriage Tour in Memphis
Ride away on a horse-and-carriage tour to discover Memphis with a friendly guide in the driver's seat. Enjoy this classic city as you explore the history found on riverside streets and in green parks.
What You Will Do
- Uncover the best of Memphis on a 60-minute tour that gets you around town in classic style with a horse and carriage
- Trot down Cotton Row, by Jefferson Davis Park, along the river walk, all to get a feel for the city
- Check out Beale street and the Peabody Place entertainment district, plus the South Main Arts District
- Listen to the city sounds and marvel at the decades of history as you snuggle up in the back seat of your ride
- Hourlong horse-and-carriage tour
- 6 Ratings
My 82 yr. Old Mom, my sis and I had an absolutely wonderful time with Greg as our driver and very knowledgeable historian and our "newbie"on the job, Gene. They both provided us with a very memorable first impression of Memphis. Thanks so much, to all of you, for your polite and welcoming ways.
Greg was an exemplary driver & also knew much more about downtown than I did. He was a perfect gentleman. Dan ( the horse) was a real sweetheart. My girlfriend wanted to take him home with her, but alas he is his owned by someone else. I will recommend this tour & driver to everyone that I meet. My daughter is already planning a tour soon. It was the highlight of our evening out at Beale Street.