- 17 Ratings
Old Man River Horse Carriage Tour in Memphis
Ride away on a horse-and-carriage tour to discover Memphis with a friendly guide in the driver's seat. Enjoy this classic city as you explore the history found on riverside streets and in green parks.
What You Will Do
- Uncover the best of Memphis on a 60-minute tour that gets you around town in classic style with a horse and carriage
- Trot down Cotton Row, by Jefferson Davis Park, along the river walk, all to get a feel for the city
- Check out Beale street and the Peabody Place entertainment district, plus the South Main Arts District
- Listen to the city sounds and marvel at the decades of history as you snuggle up in the back seat of your ride
- Hourlong horse-and-carriage tour
- 17 Ratings
Welll Markus was a great tour guide.
Our driver was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all of our questions. We will definitely do the tour again!
I was late getting to my carriage but still he made what time we had left worthwhile
Our driver, Greg, was very friendly, knowledgeable about the tour area and was well dressed & pleasant.
Weather, carriage had no top for rain drizzle. Wade was OK.
My 82 yr. Old Mom, my sis and I had an absolutely wonderful time with Greg as our driver and very knowledgeable historian and our "newbie"on the job, Gene. They both provided us with a very memorable first impression of Memphis. Thanks so much, to all of you, for your polite and welcoming ways.
Greg was an exemplary driver & also knew much more about downtown than I did. He was a perfect gentleman. Dan ( the horse) was a real sweetheart. My girlfriend wanted to take him home with her, but alas he is his owned by someone else. I will recommend this tour & driver to everyone that I meet. My daughter is already planning a tour soon. It was the highlight of our evening out at Beale Street.