Old Delhi Heritage Guided Walk
Walk through Old Delhi to experience the traditional Indian lifestyle and culture. Wander around the bazaars of Chandni Chowk, stop for some tasty snacks, and enjoy a short rickshaw ride.
What You Will Do
- Walk through the lanes and markets of Old Delhi, getting insights into Indian culture from a local guide
- Taste local snacks of the city, including paratha flatbreads, plus visit the Heritage Building and a Jain temple
- Travel to the Spice Market on a rickshaw to learn about the medical and health benefits of Indian spices, herbs, and teas
- Get picked up by your local guide from your hotel and walk to the nearest metro station to start your tour of Old Delhi
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English-speaking local guide
- Local snacks
Knees and shoulders to be covered at all places of worship. Shoes and slippers to be removed at all places of worship.