- 2 Ratings
Old Delhi Heritage Walking Tour
Walk through Old Delhi to experience the traditional Indian lifestyle and culture. Wander around the bazaars of Chandni Chowk, stop for some tasty snacks, and enjoy a short rickshaw ride.
What You Will Do
- Walk through the lanes and markets of Old Delhi, getting insights into Indian culture from a local guide
- Taste local snacks of the city, including paratha flatbreads, plus visit the Heritage Building and a Jain temple
- Travel to the Spice Market on a rickshaw to learn about the medical and health benefits of Indian spices, herbs, and teas
- Get picked up by your local guide from your hotel and walk to the nearest metro station to start your tour of Old Delhi
- Guided walking tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local snacks
Knees and shoulders to be covered at all places of worship, and shoes and slippers to be removed at all places of worship.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.
- 2 Ratings
Thank you for an insightful and enjoyable tour. You really helped showcase Old Delhi and in a very safe way.
It was a wise decision to book a guide to visit Delhi It would have been nearly impossible without The guide was very professional in taking me to sights of interest to me and explaining to me the attractions we have encountered. Also very patient and caring to my needs. I had a wonderful time