Old City Private Culinary Tour in Istanbul
Let your stomach guide you on a private tour of Istanbul's finest flavors and cultural sites. Slurp, crunch and chomp your way through the city's best hidden gems—as chosen by Turkey's Vogue Food Editor.
What You Will Do
- Taste a dazzling array of traditional Turkish foods: Sample tangy Mediterranean mezze platters and Baklava pastries rich with honey
- Delight your senses as you meander through the Spice Bazaar, where fragrant heaps of spices, nuts and Turkish Delight abound
- Visit historical sites and monuments as you digest: Explore the famous Kılıç Ali Paşa Mosque and the Galata Bridge
- Private culinary tour of Istanbul
- Breakfast, snacks, baklava and lunch
Please show up with an empty stomach. Let the tour organizer know of any food allergies in advance.