- 2 Ratings
Oktoberfest-Themed Cooking Class in Savannah
Celebrate fall with German-inspired dishes that reflect the famous Bavarian beer festival. Make hearty dishes that pair perfectly with your favorite brews as you work with a pro in a fully-equipped kitchen.
What You Will Do
- Play a part in a hands-on cooking class that teaches you all about German food and what goes best with your favorite beers
- Work with a professional chef to get valuable tips about cooking techniques and filling your dishes with flavor
- Create a delicious feast: Cook up jagerschnitzel, potato dumplings and apple strudel
- Hear the history behind the famed beer festival: Fascinate your friends and family when you replicate these dishes at home
- Three and a half hour guided cooking class
- Recipes for all items prepared in class
- Bottled water and coffee
Please plan to arrive about 15 minutes prior to the start of class.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance.
- 2 Ratings
What a great experience it is cooking with Chef Darin! His laid back attitude and wealth of knowymade all of us very comfortable trying things we had never done. He demonstrated each task and then let us actually do the preparation. If a mistake was made he was quick to help us rectify the problem and to continue on with the preparation and cooking. The end result was an outstanding meal that you would be happy to serve at any dinner party. I know I will be taking more classes with Chef Darin!!!