Walk the same halls as history's most infamous prisoners and immerse yourself into the foundation that formed The Shawshank Redemption.
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Whether you’re hunting for the paranormal or simply looking to tour the beautiful architecture, you can find it here!
- This abreviated guided tour will feature: Our Ohio State Correctional Museum and Shawshank Museum, Administrative Areas, Residential Quarters, West Attic, Chapel, one tier of the East cell block, and Central guard room.
- And for our daring guests, check out an exclusive behind the scenes sneak peek of our Halloween Event, ‘Escape from Blood Prison’!
- The Museum and museum store/gift shop will also be available.
- Learn about the rich history of the Reformatory from a knowledgeable tour guide.
- There are several flights of stairs on the tour routes so parts are not wheel-chair accessible.
No refunds for cancelled bookings.
Meeting location:  100 Reformatory Rd
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year