Set your sights on bigger prey with an offshore fishing trip that takes you to deeper water where the prize catches swim. Cast your modified rods in these fish-infested waters for a catch to be proud of.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a guided fishing adventure off Galveston Island, which is known for its beaches, museums, and fishing
- Head over to the Galveston Jetties, uncovering the area’s natural reefs where a vast variety of fish make their home
- Take advantage of upgraded tackle that’s specially built for handling larger catches, including kingfish, sharks, jackfish, and tarpon
- See stellar views that range from dazzling sunsets to large cargo ships and possibly even dolphins
- Guided fishing trip
- Rods, reels, tackle, bait ice, and cleaning your catch
Please bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, food, drinks, fishing license, and camera, and arrive at the dock 15 minutes before scheduled time. Hard liquor, glass containers, drugs, firearms, and bananas are not allowed.
Aug 12, 2019
The overall day was bad for fishing (very rough seas and nothing biting) which is in no fault to Just Cast Charters as that is just the nature of the beast. We were more dissatisfied with the overall experience. There was little to no communication as to what was going on or what the plan was. The info on the website said we would be fishing by oil rigs but instead we fished behind a shrimp boat. I say WE fished but what actually happened was that the captain would fish and once something was hooked on the line he would hand it off to whoever wanted it to reel it in. Once we decided that the sea was too rough we went in to the jetty to fish where the captain just threw out sinkers and waited while bringing them up once in a while to check the bait. I finally asked if there were more poles that we could use for smaller fish and he simply said "It will just be more of the same" which my reply was "At least it gives us something to do". We ended up coming into dock an hour early on top of all that. I have not been on any other private charter fishing trips before so I do not know if this is the standard procedure but I think in the future if I am going to go out I will likely try another charter to compare.
Meeting location:  715 N Holiday Dr
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year