Offshore Fishing Trip near Galveston Island
Set your sights on bigger prey with an offshore fishing trip that takes you to deeper water where the prize catches swim. Cast your modified rods in these fish-infested waters for a catch to be proud of.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a guided fishing adventure off Galveston Island, which is known for its beaches, museums, and fishing
- Head over to the Galveston Jetties, uncovering the area's natural reefs where a vast variety of fish make their home
- Take advantage of upgraded tackle that's specially built for handling larger catches, including kingfish, sharks, jackfish, and tarpon
- See stellar views that range from dazzling sunsets to large cargo ships and possibly even dolphins
- Guided fishing trip
- Rods, reels, tackle, bait ice, and cleaning your catch
Please bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, food, drinks, fishing license, and camera, and arrive at the dock 15 minutes before scheduled time. Hard liquor, glass containers, drugs, firearms, and bananas are not allowed.
- 25 Ratings