Offshore Fishing Trip in Murrells Inlet
Head out to deeper waters for a fun-filled fishing trip where you reel in sharks, black sea bass, grouper and more. Take home a delicious catch as you bask in the warm weather under the pristine South Carolina sky.
What You Will Do
- Go far from shore as you spend the day aboard a comfortable fishing vessel casting away
- Spend some time at sea as you enjoy the salty breeze and warm up under the bright sun
- Enjoy a boat equipped with up-to-date electronic systems and approved safety equipment
- Skip the hassle of cleaning your catch with the friendly crew taking care of the nitty-gritty
- Fishing license
- Bait, reels, rods, ice and tackle
- Fish cleaning service
- Fishing trip
Please dress according to the weather and season. Please wear non-skid footwear. It is recommended that you bring sunscreen, eat a non-greasy breakfast and keep all cameras and electronics in a water tight bag. Please contact your doctor if you think you might get sea sick. Please no glass of any kind and no alcohol except for beer. Participants must be at least 21 years of age to drink.
Full refund for cancellations made seven days before the charter date.