- 23 Ratings
Guided Folk Art Tour of the Ocotlan Valley
Discover the culture and art of the Ocotlan Valley on an immersive tour. Marvel at the colorful creations of local artists as you head to traditional workshops.
What You Will Do
- Uncover the pottery, weaving, embroidery, woodcarving, and artistic heritage of the Ocotlan Valley
- Head through the Ocotlan Valley to visit the workshops of artisans, who are both traditional and innovative
- See fine backstrap weavers, black clay sculpture work, intricate multi-colored embroideries, and more
- Meet a blind golden-hearted potter and visit a highly recognized wood carver
- Eight-hour tour
- Private transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Entrance fees
- Artisans fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements (2 minimum). In the event of this occurring, you will be informed 48hrs before tour departure and offered an alternative to join another tour or full refund. Cancellation of confirmed one-day trips must be done by email. No refunds will be given for phone cancellations. Passenger(s) have up to 4 days prior to their scheduled tour time to email and cancel their tour with no penalty incurred. A $35USD fee per person will be charged if you cancel less than 4 days prior to your scheduled tour time. Cancelations less than 24 hours prior to tour date are non refundable. Unused services and "No Shows" are non-refundable. When a tour is cancelled by Traditions Mexico, the client may choose between a full refund of all monies paid or any alternative tour offered by Traditions Mexico. However, Traditions Mexico will not be liable for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking such as vaccinations, visas, non-refundable flights or loss of enjoyment, etc. Traditions Mexico will not issue refunds due to tour cancelation under circumstances beyond our control.
- 23 Ratings