- 30 Ratings
Mid-Morning Everglades Kayak Tour
Embark on a three hour mid-morning kayak trip to explore the beauty and nature of the Florida Everglades! Guided by a naturalist guide, you'll see rare birds, turtles, and manatees while kayaking through the expansive Everglades National Park.
What You Will Do
- Four hour mid morning kayaking tour with a professional naturalist guide
- Explore hidden freshwater habitats home to rare marsh birds, fish, and turtles
- Small group tour setting ideal for viewing wildlife
- Ideal for guests who don't have much time to spend on the water, but want to experience the nature of the Everglades
- Free transportation provided to Everglades National Park from the Ivey House
- Complimentary snacks and drinks during tour
- Four hour kayaking tour with professional naturalist guide
- Roundtrip transportation to Everglades National Park from the Ivey House
- Kayak, paddles, and safety gear included
Bring sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, shoes that can get wet/muddy, and bug spray. Children must be at least seven years old to participate, children under 12 must paddle in a tandem boat with an adult.
100% refund if tour cancelled due to weather.
- 30 Ratings
This is my second kayak tour with Everglades Adventures. Both guides were excellent! Dillion, yesterday, took my grandson and I on a wonderful tour and was very knowledgable about the wildlife and the habitat. I would definitely go again with this company and would request Dillion as a guide.
Dylan was our guide and he was wonderful. Loved this outing.
We arrived at the Ivy Inn and what a delight. Clean, friendly. We had a lovely kayak tour through the everglades. We went between 11 and 2. Our guide D.J. was very knowledgeable, pointed out birds/their breeds, alligators, mangroves. Was perfect length of time. Will be doing it again.
We thought the tour fulfilled our expectations. Our guide Cory was very knowledgeable and informative. However, we did request that DJ be our guide at the time of booking and I felt our request would be accommodated. When we arrived, we found out that this was not case and no explanation was offered; nor did we ask about this.
Our kayak trip with DJ was tremendous! We previously kayaked with a few different companies, mostly in mangrove, backwater areas. This was our first excursion into the everglades. DJ was very knowledgeable, professional, friendly, and very patient with new learners, but not so much as to make things boring for experienced kayakers. We saw many alligators and much other wildlife. We are very much looking forward to coming back again!