Unveil Jamaica’s captivating history and Martha Brae’s story on an exhilarating rafting adventure along the Martha Brae River, with 3 miles of scenic waterways to explore and six acres of pristine lawns on a stunning natural island to wander through
- Enjoy escaping the city for a day to explore and be one with nature as you paddle down river on a bamboo raft
- Take a walk and explore the herb field Ms Martha’s herb garden with presentation of Jamaica’s herbs famous for their medicinal and healing properties
- Learn about the history and captivating story of Martha Brae one of our local guides
- Private transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle and bottled water
- Entry fee
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Place bring water shoes and cash.
Full refund for cancellation made at least 48 hours in advance.