Huatulco Bay Cruise
Admire the natural beauty of Huatulco as you cruise along its bays. Snorkel, sunbathe and swim during the day and then catch the sunrise before heading back to the city.
What You Will Do
- Explore the beautiful bays along the coast of Huatulco, including Santa Cruz, Organ, Maguey, Cacaluta and Chachacual
- Swim with tropical fish as you snorkel in the Pacific, looking out for dolphins, turtles, stingrays and whales
- Sunbathe and enjoy a rich dinner of fresh seafood from one of the local restaurants on Maguey Bay
- Capture panoramic views of the sunset as you cruise back to shore
- Roundtrip transportation from your hotel
- Bilingual tour guide
- Dock tax
- Snorkel equipment
- Water, soft drinks and beer
Guests should bring a swimsuit, towel, sunscreen and extra money. Gratuities are not included.
Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance and no-shows will be charged.