We're excited to help you complete your booking with Martha's Vineyard Tours & Transportation.
Introduction to Martha's Vineyard Tour
Visit the Victorian cottages of Oak Bluffs and the lighthouses, as well as the harbor and bridge of Edgartown, where the classic film “Jaws” was filmed.
What You Will Do
- Van tour of Oaks Bluff and Edgartown
- Sites included Victorian-style gingerbread cottages from the mid-1800s, lighthouses, beaches, Greek revival houses, the Old Whaling Church, the historic Harborview Hotel, and more
- Pick-up and drop-offs available from all locations on the island
- Additional stops made at the Edgartown Harbor Lighthouse for photo opportunities
- Cold refreshments provided
Oak Bluffs, MA, USA
Select Date & Time