Six-Hour Oahu North Shore Convertible Tour
Hop in Oahu's only four door convertible for a private tour in style with a local guide. Spend the day soaking up the sun and checking out the landmarks that dot the rolling landscapes of this island paradise. The tour is customized to your interest and schedule, and great for individuals, couples, groups or families up to four.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a journey through Hawaii's North Shore to discover the scenic sights in a luxury Chrysler 300C convertible—the only customized, four-door convertible on Oahu that lets you explore the natural beauty in comfort and style that accommodates a driver and up to four passengers
- Visit the area's most popular landmarks: Hele'iwa Town, Shave Ice, Waimea Bay, Waimea Falls, Sunset Beach, Bonzai Pipeline, Dole Plantation, Ted's Bakery, Turtle Beach, Garlic Shrimp, Pearl Harbor and more—the route and stops are customized to your interest
- Step out of the car to explore sites on foot and jump in the water to boogie board and snorkel (all gear included) or relax and listen to the waves rolling in on the shore while watching surfers glide through the swells
- As a bonus, we can stop at the Waikele Outlet Mall for no extra charge
- Six-hour North Shore tour
- Water and drinks
- Gear for snorkeling, swimming, boogie boarding, hiking or just to relax.
Please bring hats, towels and sunscreen. We can put the top up and run on A/C if it gets too hot (or wet) during the day. Extra time can be added to accommodate interest. A portable wheelchair and portable scooter are available, so we can accommodate guests with special needs. We can buy beer or other drinks along the way and enjoy them at lunch stops.
Before cancelling, please check for alternate dates.
- 5 Ratings
Great day, friendly host, stopped at all the best food spots and didn't have to worry about driving or parking. Even turned on incredible waves at Pipeline. Thanks Mark for a great day.
We had a great day out with Mark visiting North Shore and surrounds. He is very knowledgable and shares his stories and love for what he does. The car is great to travel in - we had 4 and found it comfortable. It is a great alternative to driving yourself ir a larger group bus tour.