Pearl Harbor Family Package in Oahu
Visit the USS Arizona Memorial and leave with a handful of unique souvenirs as you enjoy a packaged tour deal great for families. Experience an important piece of American history at your own pace on these self-guided narrated tours.
What You Will Do
- Explore the top visitor attraction in Hawaii, the USS Arizona Memorial, on a self-guided audio tour hosted by Jamie Lee Curtis and the Pearl Harbor Survivors
- View captivating segments at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, see impressive outdoor displays, learn about the Pearl Harbor Shoreline "Path of Attack" and more
- Listen to first-hand accounts from Pearl Harbor survivors and other rare audio clips while you learn about the events leading up to the United States's entry into WWII
- Have your children sworn in as an official Junior Ranger of the WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument, when you submit a completed Junior Ranger book
- Commemorate your visit with a complimentary grab bag of souvenirs, including a tote bag, mug and souvenir tag
- Experience history as the incredible stories and legacies behind the attack on Pearl Harbor come to life on this self-guided audio tour
- Two National Park Service tours, including the USS Arizona Memorial Tours
- A National Park Service Junior Ranger book and badge
- Official Pearl Harbor Historic Sites Coffee Mug and official Pearl Harbor tote bag
- A 75th Anniversary Souvenir Tag
- Free maps, admission and parking
The Visitor Center has a no-bag policy. Wallets, cameras, cellphones and water bottles are permitted.
Tour is for families with children 3 to 13 years of age. Movie and boat tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial are not included. There are 1300 free tickets given out each day on a first come first served basis. Gates open at 7am. Additional USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tours and Junior Ranger Books are available for purchase at the Visitor Center. Regularly priced at $35.50. Peek package special price of $24.95.