Pearl Harbor Battleships Tour in Honolulu
Discover Pearl Harbor's poignant history on a guided tour of two historic sites. Explore the USS Arizona Memorial and the USS Missouri with a professional guide narrating the tour.
What You Will Do
- Take a tour of the USS Arizona Memorial, which stands over the hull of the ship itself and is accessible only by boat
- Follow your guide around the USS Missouri, the last battleship to be commissioned during WWII and the site of the Japanese surrender
- Marvel at real-life video footage of the attack at Pearl Harbor that happened on December 7, 1941 and changed America forever
- Cruise around downtown Honolulu to see attractions, like the King Kamehameha statue and Iolani Palace, from your seat
- Ticket for USS Missouri
- Ticket for USS Arizona Memorial
- Boat shuttle to USS Arizona Memo rial monument
- Complimentary soft drink
- Round-trip transportation to and from Waikiki hotels
We are not responsible and do not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. The U.S Navy have right to shut down the boat for public safety. This is beyond our control and power we cannot be hold responsible for their action. Pearl Harbor Visitor's Center prohibit the bringing in of any bags, back packs, purses, or anything that could conceal a fist sized object. If they are not necessary, please leave them behind. There is storage available for a nominal fee for bags near the entrance. Please note that this includes camera cases and cellular phone cases, though cellular phones and cameras are permitted. They may not be left in the tour vehicle.
100% money-back guarantee if you cancel 48 hours prior to your scheduled date. There will be no fees, no penalties – you will get your money back, no questions asked.