The Visitor Center has a strict no-bag policy. Wallets, cameras, cellphones and water bottles are permitted.
USS Arizona Package in Oahu
Travel by boat to the USS Arizona Memorial and 29 other important locations throughout the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center as you take part in a popular Hawaiian tour. Contemplate on the legacy of Pearl Harbor and the United States's role in World War II as you go on a self-guided narrated tour of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and the USS Arizona Memorial.
What You Will Do
- Explore the top visitor attraction in Hawaii, the USS Arizona Memorial, on a self-guided audio tour hosted by Jamie Lee Curtis and the Pearl Harbor Survivors
- Listen to first-hand accounts from Pearl Harbor survivors and other rare audio clips as you learn about the events leading up to the United States's entry into WWII
- Watch captivating segments at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, see impressive outdoor displays, learn about the Pearl Harbor Shoreline "Path of Attack", visit Remembrance Circle and more
- Experience history as the incredible stories and legacies behind the attack on Pearl Harbor come to life on this self-guided audio tour
- Special package price
- A National Park Service and official USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour
- An official Pearl Harbor Tote Bag
- An official Pearl Harbor Historic Site coffee mug
- A December 7, 1941 newspaper, featuring a complete timetable of the attack
- A 75th Anniversary Souvenir Tag
- Free map, admission and parking
Movie and boat tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial are not included in this program. Please visit www.recreation.gov for advanced tickets. In addition, there are 1300 free tickets given out each day on a first come first served basis.
No refund if cancelled within 24 hours.